Community Activism, Education
UPDATED – FREE ZOOM TRAINING: TRAUMA, DV AND HEALING
HI! I’m co-hosting a Free Zoom group for folks interested in learning about trauma, domestic violence impacts, and tools for healing and wellness. This is not a therapy group, but can give skills for coping individually and supporting others.
WHEN: JULY 15TH, Saturday 2-5pm PST, ZOOM
- What is “threat?” What is “survival mode?” What is a “trigger?” What is a “trauma?”
- Understanding our built-in threat detector and response system, sometimes called “fight, flight, freeze.”
- Calming the brain with the body.
- Living with an activated threat response.
- Self-care when experiencing trauma and loss.
CONTACT: email@example.com, subject: TOOLKIT
Capacity is 20 folks, so RSVP soon!
Leave a reply